Food Fight! is Back and Better than Ever!
Denver's premier foodie event is back for its third year at the BAC Appliance Center! The Scleroderma Foundation - Rocky Mountain Chapter will host the chef and mixologist competition of the year! Returning chefs are ready to take on the newcomers, they may know the space, but our new competitors are bringing the heat! Not only will you have a chance to judge the chefs from three categories- appetizers, main course, and desserts, you will also get to judge the best artfully crafted cocktail from the mixologist competition!
WHEN: Wednesday, September 13th, 2017
LOCATION: BAC Appliance Center 1880 W Oxford Ave, Englewood, CO 80110
- VIP Happy Hour 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Main Event 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
ATTIRE: Business Casual
VIP Happy Hour 5:00 PM - $125 VIP Ticket Cost
- VIP guests receive early access to the Food Fight! where you will enjoy mixing and mingling with the chefs and judges
- Marble Distilling - Anika Zappe will be doing a cocktail demo
- You will receive a fabulous VIP gift bag.
- We will have cooking demos and more just for the VIPs
- Plus full access to the Main Event activities
Main Event 6:00 PM - $75 Ticket Cost
- Enjoy "amazing bites" from all chefs in the categories of appetizer, main course & dessert!
- Plus tasty cocktails to try and judge from Denver's best mixologists.
- You will have a chance to cast your vote for your favorites while raising money!
- Additionally we will have three celebrity jugdes who will hand out the Judge's Choice Award
- Former NFL Running Back, Reggie Rivers, will engage the audience in between bites while raising funds for the Foundation, attendees will be able to bid on their dream getaway or their favorite restaurant during a live and silent auction.
- You can't call yourself a Denver foodie if you miss this event!