The Heritage Foundation exists to protect and preserve the architectural, geographic and cultural heritage of Franklin and Williamson County, and to promote the revitalization of Downtown Franklin in the context of historic preservation. In short, we save the places that matter in Williamson County, Tennessee.
For four decades, the Heritage Ball has emphasized the importance of historic preservation in the community and underscored the efforts of the Heritage Foundation of Franklin & Williamson County. Generations of Williamson County residents have made a tradition of supporting the Heritage Ball, the community's longest-running black tie event.
All auction items will be available for bidding as of August 24, 2017. Visit often as new items are added through the night of the event.
- Contents of auction packages may be subject to blackout dates, expiration dates, availability, location guidelines, date restrictions and / or other auction donor restrictions - ALL OF WHICH ARE FINAL. No extensions or exceptions can be made.
- All bids in the Silent Auction must comply with opening and minimum bid or will not be valid.
- Winning bidders that are present at the Heritage Ball should check out online and report to the auction area at the venue to pick up items. You do not need to be present to win. Winning bidders that are not present at the Heritage Ball check out online and the Heritage Foundation office will contact you the following week to make arrangements to pick up your items.
- Payment in full must be made following the close of the Auction via Credit Card.
- All persons who bid in the Live and Silent Auction agree to pay the amount for said item(s) if they are determined to be the final bidder. The auctioneer will be the final judge of the successful bidder in the Live Auction and the Auction Closer will be the final judge of the successful bidder in the Silent Auction.
- For those in attendance of the event on Heritage 16th, auction merchandise should be claimed and removed from the event by the winning bidder at the end of the evening. Items not claimed will either be shipped to the winning bidder at the bidder's expense, or may be picked up at The Heritage Foundation's office.
- Please retain your receipt for tax purposes. The purchase price minus stated fair market value is the tax-deductible portion of your contribution, as allowed by law.
THANK YOU TO OUR PRESENTING SPONSOR