Join Work Options for Women in celebrating our 14th annual fundraiser, WomenCook! This year, we will be featuring a brand new auction platform sponsored by GESTURE, we'll be hosting the event at a new venue - the EXDO Event Center in RiNo, and we'll be unveiling our brand new delivery model for our program, the Mobile Culinary Classroom! This new, fully equipped professional kitchen was made possible by a generous grant from Impact100 Metro Denver and will allow us to bring culinary skills training directly to Denver's most vulnerable residents living in locations including halfway houses. We can't wait to share this momentous accomplishment with all of you.
The chefs participating in WomenCook are truly outstanding and we're very excited to announce the following line-up:
- Carrie Shores - Senior Executive Chef Instructor for Work Options for Women
- Heather Carr - Footers Catering
- Nadine Donovan -Secret Sauce Food & Beverage
- Cindhura Reddy - Spuntino
- Summer Polson - Project Angel Heart
- Lisa Bailey - D Bar
- Jennifer Jasinski - Rioja, Ultreia, Bistro Vend˘me, Stoic & Genuine, Euclid Hall
- Aniedra Nichols - Tammen's Fish Market
- Dana Rodriguez - Work & Class, Super Mega Bien
- Carrie Baird - Bar Dough
- Caroline Glover - Annette
- Talia Diele - Wayward
- Sandra Adams - Grand Hyatt
- Mary Nguyen - Olive & Finch
- Sheila Lucero - Jax Fish House
- Letisha Steele - SAME Cafe
- Ashley McBrady - 12@Madison
- Regan and Louie Colburn - Ohana Island Kitchen
- Mo Montgomery - Pueblo Community College
- Christine Christy - Ace Eat Serve
Thank you to our sponsors: EKS&H, FreshPoint, National CineMedia, Western Paper, The DaVita Village, Ratio Beerworks, MondoVino, WiPFLI/Bauerle, Gibson Dunn & Crutcher, and Modus Strategic Solutions.
Sponsorship opportunities are still available. Please contact Bailey Denmark at BDenmark@workoptions.org for more information.
We hope you'll join us for an evening of incredible food, wonderful auction items, and fun all to support our mission to help people overcome barriers to sustainable employment by building confidence while providing resources and culinary job training. We have been serving the Denver metro area for 21 years and couldn't continue to serve without the support of friends like you!